Thursday 30 August 2007

Feelings

Why i am feeling like this, i feel so lost and sad today. missing him very very very much. i really would love to call and see how he is but i don't feel like i should.

why do i say or act like i don't care. i am still madly in love with the guy, think about him every second of the day. always pretend that i am ok, but i actually am not. wish i could turn back time and treated him better.

i think this is the best thing, it's better if we don't see each other for a bit. so i can get over him.

i would love to have him in my life, but i guess that will take time. everytime when i see him, i have to hide my feeling, have to act strong, just cos i know he doesn't want me.

am i dreaming or being too positive that there is still something there, that there might be chance that he will fall in love with me again. i know it's stupid but i he is the one who i want to be with. we have nothing in common at all but i thought we could work on that. we had an amazing time together, very interesting relationship, mad, crazy, intense. it's what i called 'can't live without each other' love.

i love the way he holds me, i love the way he touches me, i love the way he talks to me. i love him, i really do.

No comments: