Wednesday 28 November 2007

again

here we go again, now we are back together, but still.. how long is it gonna last this time.

does he really love me? does he really want to be with me? i do love him so very much.. but i am so scared..

if he loves me, why did he go to someone's flat, holding someone in his arm watching dvd?

he said he wants to stop doing so many things.. like go to the scene, sleeping around.. but how long does that gonna last? can he change? do i want him to change? can't i just love/ accept him for who he is.

i am pretty confused again..

why life seem so complicated at the moment.

i just want someone.. someone right.. someone there.. someone with lots and lots of love and passion.. someone who thinks the world of me, misses me every single second of the day, wanting me every minute of the night.

is that too much to ask? am i too demanding?

sometimes things don't seem/ feel real!

No comments: